Vacate cleaning is an important part of end of tenancy when you want your bond money back. Despite the fact that you may clean well, professional help can actually help get all the amount in your kitty in no time. As a tenant it is your responsibility to take care of the home as if it was your own and ensure its cleanliness. The land lord has the complete right of withholding your bond money if they feel that the condition of the place has deteriorated.
In order to avoid that you should hire professional vacate cleaners Melbourne wide. Make sure you hire the best cleaning company who would help you get your bond money back. Not only do they possess the right kind of equipment, their techniques are thoroughly professional and it actually shows.
However if you still plan on doing the cleaning on your home, the following tips from the experts come in pretty handy:
- Start with de-cluttering all the rooms. This means all the stuff which you think you might not need but which you got during the tenancy needs to go. You could either donate it to a shelter or simply sell it up by having a garage sale.
- Start with one room at a time. This way you have a certain point to stat from. If you start with the whole house at the same time you would only end up feeling confused and tired because you don’t know where to stop.
- Make sure you have all the cleaning tools handy. Cleaning is not possible with the right equipment. You need to have a proper cleaning plan handy wherein you should know which equipment should be sued for what cleaning purpose. Yu need to arm yourself with a vacuum, broom, duster, wiper and scrubbers just to name a few. You would also need the right cleaning agents. Separate ones for the washrooms, different ones for the kitchen etc.
- Make sure you get rid of the dust and the cobwebs from the ceilings. If you haven’t picked a broom in a long time, your home would be in dire need f a thorough dusting. Be prepared to be enveloped in clouds of dust and be armed by ensuring that your nose and mouth is covered to avoid sneezing spells.
- You can easily get rid of tough stains and grim by using a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. When left for a few minutes on any sort of stains, the results are astonishing. In fact most people clean their microwaves and dishwashers by placing a bowl filled with warm water and a mixture of baking soda and vinegar and turning on the cycle. Once the cycle is finished take a dry cloth and wipe the inside to get rid of any food stuck to the walls.
- Make sure your bathrooms and kitchens are disinfected properly. Use the right detergents and cleaning agents to get the best results.
By keeping the above mentioned vacate cleaning tips in mind you can expect a great cleaning experience.